News and comment
The external links on this page will take you to other sites which are not connected to the regulated site of . Neither nor
Welcome to your on-line financial newsletter. This service is regularly updated to bring you news of important developments in financial matters.
FT.com - Financial Markets News
- Stocks mixed after China rate cut
Mon, 02 Mar 2015 14:36:24 GMT
Wall Street becalmed as oil price slides
- India budget brings little joy for shares
Mon, 02 Mar 2015 12:04:46 GMT
Stronger economic growth still expected to push equities higher this year
- Eurozone?s march to QE enters its final stages
Mon, 02 Mar 2015 11:57:17 GMT
How the ECB runs its bond buying will set tone for yields
- Stand by for further monetary easing
Mon, 02 Mar 2015 11:43:29 GMT
Implications for Australian dollar could be contradictory
- Man dies after two-vehicle crash
Mon, 02 Mar 2015 14:55:59 GMT
A man in his 50s dies following a two-vehicle crash on the A1 near Dromore, County Down.
- Prince William meets China president
Mon, 02 Mar 2015 14:51:03 GMT
The Duke of Cambridge meets Chinese President Xi Jinping, as the prince begins the highest-profile UK royal visit to China in nearly 30 years.
- Day in pictures: 2 March 2015
Mon, 02 Mar 2015 14:33:44 GMT
Images from around the world: 2 March
- Eurostar suspended after track death
Mon, 02 Mar 2015 14:27:48 GMT
Eurostar services are suspended after a person was hit by a train on the line in Kent.
BBC Business News
- Bill Gates tops Forbes rich list
Mon, 02 Mar 2015 14:21:21 GMT
Bill Gates is declared the richest man in the world for the second year running by Forbes magazine's annual ranking of global billionaires.
- Tories promise 200,000 starter homes
Mon, 02 Mar 2015 13:19:32 GMT
Some 200,000 "starter homes" will be built for first-time buyers in England by 2020 if the Tories win May's general election, the PM says.
- Queen's new coin portrait unveiled
Mon, 02 Mar 2015 12:55:37 GMT
A new coinage portrait of the Queen is unveiled, but the image will only appear on coins later this year.
- UK house prices fall in February
Mon, 02 Mar 2015 12:33:32 GMT
UK house prices dropped in February for the first time in five months, according to Nationwide.