News and comment
The external links on this page will take you to other sites which are not connected to the regulated site of . Neither nor
Welcome to your on-line financial newsletter. This service is regularly updated to bring you news of important developments in financial matters.
FT.com - Financial Markets News
- Wall St at fresh highs as ?Trump rally? continues
Fri, 09 Dec 2016 21:04:53 GMT
Euro dips and Bunds calmer following ECB-induced wobble
- ECB rejects Italy?s plea for Monte dei Paschi delay
Fri, 09 Dec 2016 17:27:27 GMT
Rome now left with little option but a government bailout of ailing bank
- US regulator hits out at derivatives reform deadline
Fri, 09 Dec 2016 16:31:49 GMT
Giancarlo raises concerns over whether asset managers and banks are ready
- Fed decision raises rate risks for investors
Fri, 09 Dec 2016 10:23:00 GMT
Funds invested in floating-rate loans draw biggest weekly inflows in more than 3 years
- Four hundred deaths after police custody raise concern
Sat, 10 Dec 2016 06:42:51 GMT
A report says 400 people killed themselves after being held by police in the last seven years.
- Russia 'intervened to promote Trump' - US intelligence
Sat, 10 Dec 2016 05:54:03 GMT
US intelligence believes Russia acted covertly to boost Donald Trump in the election race - reports.
- Newspaper review: Gift card 'rip-offs' and credit card 'cons'
Sat, 10 Dec 2016 05:36:33 GMT
Unfair charges faced by shoppers concern Saturday's press, while other headlines focus on the death of the mother of One Direction singer Louis Tomlinson.
- Gambia leader Yahya Jammeh rejects election result
Sat, 10 Dec 2016 04:22:00 GMT
Gambia's leader rejects the result of the presidential election, a week after admitting defeat.
BBC Business News
- Not black and white
Fri, 09 Dec 2016 21:30:13 GMT
Digital is shaking up the sport viewing picture, as fans find new ways to watch their favourite teams in a landscape increasingly dominated by pay-TV.
- Cameroon's 'protected' Penja pepper
Fri, 09 Dec 2016 21:28:14 GMT
Cameroon's "protected" Penja pepper has helped to transform the region, economically.
- Defined benefit pension transfer values 'shooting up'
Fri, 09 Dec 2016 21:26:34 GMT
Millions of people with defined benefit pensions have seen transfer values shoot up, says an insurer.
- 21st Century Fox in bid approach for Sky
Fri, 09 Dec 2016 20:37:51 GMT
US media giant 21st Century Fox has made a takeover approach for Sky, the UK-based satellite broadcaster.