News and comment
The external links on this page will take you to other sites which are not connected to the regulated site of . Neither nor
Welcome to your on-line financial newsletter. This service is regularly updated to bring you news of important developments in financial matters.
FT.com - Financial Markets News
- Wall Street cautious after disappointing earnings
Wed, 26 Oct 2016 18:31:38 GMT
Oil prices choppy in wake of inventories report
- Olive oil prices set for pressing times
Wed, 26 Oct 2016 14:49:22 GMT
Climate change and global demand lead to volatile prices
- Ethical investing?s promising rebranding
Wed, 26 Oct 2016 14:27:39 GMT
Investors? willingness to engage on ethical questions may actually improve returns
- Junk bond valuations look stretched
Wed, 26 Oct 2016 12:31:05 GMT
Confidence stemming from debt swap between Venezuela?s PDVSA and creditors may be overdone
- Erste Bank Open: Andy Murray beats Martin Klizan to set up Gilles Simon tie
Wed, 26 Oct 2016 18:48:09 GMT
Andy Murray moves into the Erste Bank Open second round with a hard-fought victory over Martin Klizan of Slovakia.
- 'Fires are still burning in the camp'
Wed, 26 Oct 2016 18:32:36 GMT
French officials in charge of clearing the migrant camp at Calais known as the Jungle say they have accomplished their mission.
- Corrie Mckeague: Mother believes missing airman may have come to harm
Wed, 26 Oct 2016 18:11:45 GMT
The mother of an airman missing for more than a month says she is preparing for the possibility that he may have come to harm.
- Taiwan hostage released by Somalia pirates after four years
Wed, 26 Oct 2016 17:48:46 GMT
A Taiwanese man held hostage by pirates for four years speaks to the BBC after his release.
BBC Business News
- Tata sacking: Cyrus Mistry was 'lame duck' chairman
Wed, 26 Oct 2016 18:39:42 GMT
Tata Sons ex-chairman Cyrus Mistry attacks the firm and warns it faces the risk of huge writedowns.
- Boeing set to deliver more planes in 2016
Wed, 26 Oct 2016 18:35:07 GMT
Shares in Boeing rise after the plane maker said it would deliver more aircraft than expected this year.
- Windows 10 update and Surface Studio PC unveiled
Wed, 26 Oct 2016 17:00:04 GMT
Microsoft details a new version of Windows that adds 3D-creation tools and a new all-in-one desktop PC.
- Lloyds sets aside extra £1bn for PPI mis-selling
Wed, 26 Oct 2016 16:01:09 GMT
Lloyds sets aside a further £1bn to pay compensation for mis-sold payment protection insurance.